David Sheppard House
David Sheppard House

Bridgeton, NJ (2005) with Warson and Henry Associates.

Originally built in 1791, this local landmark was used as a private residence, a girl's boarding school, a women's hospital and a restaurant.  Now is a community outreach facility for Rutgers University Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences.

section selected.jpg
BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
David Sheppard House
section selected.jpg
BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
David Sheppard House

Bridgeton, NJ (2005) with Warson and Henry Associates.

Originally built in 1791, this local landmark was used as a private residence, a girl's boarding school, a women's hospital and a restaurant.  Now is a community outreach facility for Rutgers University Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences.

show thumbnails